Update on Local COVID-19 Vaccination Efforts
Weekly Update: 3/30/21
Vaccination work as of 3/27/21:
• Faribault County: 4,188 individuals have received at least their first vaccination for COVID-19. 23% of the total population has received at least 1 dose. The percentage of population over age 65 in Faribault County who received their 1st dose of vaccine is 75.8% as of 03/27/2021.
• Martin County: 6,275 individuals have received at least their first vaccination for COVID-19. 24% of the population has received at least 1 dose. The percentage of population over age 65 in Martin County who received their 1st dose of vaccine is 73.9% as of 03/27/2021.
• Community Health & Human Services received 100 doses of vaccine last week and provided to individuals meeting priority vaccine eligibility.
• Mayo Clinic Health System Fairmont received 423 1st doses last week and distributed all by 3/27/2021.
• United Hospital District received 100 1st doses last week and distributed all by 3/27/2021.
• Dulcimer Medical Center did not receive any 1st dose allocation last week.
Plan for week of 3/28:
• Community Health & Human Services is scheduled to receive 100 1st doses of Moderna vaccine week. Appointments are available to the general public (18+); however, a set number have been reserved for those who meet Minnesota priority eligibility criteria. Individuals who meet criteria and are interested in receiving a vaccine from Community Health should contact [email protected] to inquire about any remaining appointments. Individuals without access to the internet can call 507-238-4757 to schedule their appointment. Each week on Friday, appointment availability will be announced for the following week on the agency website (www.fmchs.com) and Facebook page. Once appointments have filled for the week, links will be taken down.
• Mayo Clinic Health System Fairmont is scheduled to receive 438 1st doses of Pfizer vaccine (16+). MCHS-Fairmont is offering vaccines to anyone who meets the currently eligible for vaccinations. Patients who are eligible per the MDH guidelines will be contacted via their portal account or can call the Mayo Clinic Health System vaccination line at 507-594-2100 to schedule an appointment.
• United Hospital District is scheduled to receive 246 1st doses of Pfizer vaccine (16+) this week. United Hospital District is offering vaccines to anyone who meets the currently eligible for vaccinations. Those interested in scheduling an appointment can call UHD’s Vaccine Hotline at 507-526-7700.
• Dulcimer Medical Center is scheduled to receive 100 1st doses of Johnson and Johnson vaccine (18+) this week. For interest in appointments for vaccine, Dulcimer can be reached at (507) 238-4968.